Already have a Username/Password for Journal de Jure?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Relevant to the focus and scope of family law in various perspectives.
- Never been published nor under review process elsewhere.
- Novelty (original work) in the field of family law, and Avoid copyrights infringement.
- Comply with double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
- Document with Word processor file formats of Microsoft Word (doc or docx) and Rich Text Format (rtf) no larger than 1 MB.
- Abstract (Indonesian and English/Arabic) included, as well as the keywords.
- All references mentioned in the Bibliography are cited in the text, and vice versa.